Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Vincennes University is a proud member of the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. Why is this important if you are looking into a business major?
- Accreditation creates the impetus for relevancy and currency of faculty, programs, and courses to best serve students.
- The pursuit of accreditation enhances the ability to serve students by assuring a focus on quality performance.
- Accredited status requires an ongoing effort to provide excellent equipment, software, and learning resources for students.
- Accredited status reaffirms the commitment to effective student services.
- Students refer to accreditation status on resumes and in employment interviews.
- Accredited status provides the ability to host a chapter of Delta Mu Delta or Kappa Beta Delta honorary society, recognizing accomplishments of business students.
- Students who join these honorary societies can cite their special recognition when pursuing scholarships and writing resumes.
The VU accredited programs include Business Administration, Business Management, Accounting, Agribusiness, Administrative Office, Computer Programming, Computer Software Support, Information Technology, and the concentrations within the Information Technology major.
For more information, please contact Professor Mary Bowen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.888.4294.
List of ACBSP Accredited Degrees