Vincennes University Board of Trustees
John Stachura, Chair
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Vincennes University Jasper Campus
Center for Technology, Innovation and Manufacturing (CTIM)
961 College Avenue
Jasper, Indiana 47546
University Affairs Committee –9:15 a.m. (EDT), CTIM Room 218
Executive Session –9:30 a.m. (EDT), CTIM Room 218
- To receive information and to discuss the initiation of litigation or litigation which is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing pursuant to I. C. 5-14-1.5-6 (b) (2) (B).
- To receive information and discuss the purchase of real property prior to the time of contract or option to purchase is executed by VU pursuant to I. C. 4-14-.1.5-6 (b) (2) (B).
- To receive information and discuss job performance evaluations of individual employees pursuant to I. C. 5-14.1.5-6 (b) (8).
Regular Session –10:45 a.m. (EDT), CTIM Room 226/227
Roll Call/Acceptance of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Report of Trustee Subcommittees:
· University Affairs Committee
Reports from the Administrative Leadership:
· Marketing/Enrollment Report
Office of External Relations/Media Contact
VU's Office of External Relations includes: admissions, marketing, public information, special event planning, communications (radio, television, web, and print advertising) parent and family services, and sports information.
For information about any of these areas, or for information about using the university logo or seal, please contact us at 812-888-4358.
please contact our director of public information at 812-888-4164.
If you are a VU faculty or staff member, you can request the university photographer cover your event.
Download the Photo Release Form
Today at VU
If you are a VU faculty or staff member, you can submit your event or announcement to Today@VU