Apply for the Honors Program
Click here to access the HONOR PROGRAM APPLICATION (.pdf file format)
Option 1 - For U.S. students
- Minimum CPTW score of 114 (Sentence Skills) or SAT score 30 in writing (if after March 2016) or 530 (if prior to March 2016) or ACT verbal score of 23.
- Complete and Submit Honors Program application forms.
Option 2 - For transfer students and those already enrolled at VU
- Complete 12 credit hours of accredited college level course work
- Hold a minimum cumulative college grade point average of 3.3
- Hold a minimum grade of B in either ENGL 101 or ENGL 112 (or equivalency)
- Complete and Submit Honors Program application forms
Option 3 - For International students
- Minimum TOEFL score of 528
- Minimum of 93 on the Reading portion of the CPTS placement test*
- Minimum of 120 on the English portion of the CPTS placement test*
- Minimum of 53 on the Math portion of the CPTS placement test*
- Complete and submit Honors Program application materials
*This test is provided upon arrival at Vincennes University.