Miss Vincennes University Scholarship Pageant
And the winner is...
Miss Evelyn Crowley , Miss Vincennes University 2018!
The next Miss Vincennes University could be YOU! Watch this site for more information on Miss VU 2019. iIf you have questions please contact Cindy Beaman, firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, the information below will give you a window into what to expect.
The young woman who is chosen Miss Vincennes University becomes an official representative and ambassador for the University. She is called on by the administration, alumni and others to welcome important visitors to campus and to welcome guests and participate in many campus events. The 201 Miss Vincennes University will compete in the Miss Indiana Scholarship Pageant and if she wins Miss Indiana will compete for the title of Miss America!
Awards are made to Miss VU, the runners-up, and the semi-finalists:
Miss Vincennes University will receive:
- Full-tuition, non refundable one year scholarship for VU (approximate value of $5000)
- The official Miss America Preliminary Crown and Stick Pin
- All expenses paid for the Miss Indiana Pageant in Zionsville, Indiana
- Musical arrangement and talent costume for competition in the Miss Indiana Pageant
First Runner-Up will receive:
- One-half tuition, non refundable scholarship (approximate value of $2500)
Second Runner-Up will receive:
- $1000 VU scholarship ($500 for two semesters)
Third Runner-Up will receive:
- $800 VU scholarship ($400 for two semesters)
Fourth Runner-Up will receive:
- $600 VU scholarship ($300 for two semesters)
Community Service Award Winner will receive:
- $200 total award
- $100 from the Vincennes Rotarian Club
- $100 from Dr. Phillip M. Summers Foundation
Important Information: Watch here for more information!!
- Miss VU Responsibilities - updating...
- Miss Vincennes University Scholarship Pageant Rules - updating...
- Instructions for Completing the State Contestant's Resume (winner only)
- Sample Resume - Watermarked
- Miss VU 2017 Contract - updating...
- Model Release
- News Release