Job satisfaction, job availability, and an excellent salary all make pharmacy a fine career choice for students. A pharmacy degree will prepare you for work in retail pharmacy, pharmaceuticals, or a hospital.
Pharmacists are involved in selecting drugs for therapy and identifying the methods by which the drugs will be delivered to the patient. There are jobs in retail pharmacies and hospitals in all parts of the nation. Starting salaries are among the very best for college graduates.
TRANSFER TO BUTLER OR PURDUE
The Vincennes University Pre-Pharmacy student can prepare to transfer to Purdue University. VU students have an outstanding admissions record and have been successful wherever they transfer.
THE VU ADVANTAGE
- Classes are usually less than 35 students, which translates into easier access to your instructor and lab equipment
- A philosophy based on teaching instead of research
- Qualified faculty conducting the lab sections—not a teaching assistant
- A study skills lab, computer lab, free tutoring
- A personalized approach to teaching, gives you a better opportunity to master the fundamental science principles to carry you through your post-VU courses
Science and Math Division Office