Available on the Vincennes campus
Graduates are prepared for entry-level positions within the bowling industry in center management, sales, marketing, and technical fields.
Reasons to choose the VU Bowling Industry Management Program
- Only degree program offered by any institution in the country in this field.
- On site 18 lane bowling center used as a laboratory setting for a hands-on experience.
- Comprehensive program offering multiple career paths into the industry including management of a bowling center, sales and marketing, pro shop operations, and pinsetter mechanics.
- Additional program classes included courses to enhance the overall learning and preperation for employment such as accounting, speech, computer operations, and business operations.
- Extensive cooperation with industry companies for job placement including Brunswick, AMF Bowling, and Classic Products Co.
- Continously ranked as one of the top collegiate bowling teams in the country
- Multiple NJCAA National Team Championships
- The instructor for the bowling management program, Gary Sparks, is also a member of the NJCAA Coaches Hall of Fame.
For more information, please contact Gary Sparks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812.888.4428.
Learn more about the required courses for this major ###TODO###
Mission Statement and Program Outcomes ###TODO###