Student Services Offices
View the New Student Center!
The Student Services offices are located on the second floor of the Beckes Student Union in room 201. It houses the Dean of Students, the Office of Judicial Affairs, Student Activities, Multicultural and International Student Affairs and the Office of Student Development.
The Student Services staff provides services for students and their families that support and contribute to the educational goals of the institution. Specifically by:
- Supporting student independance through consistent and fair policy enforcement
- Advocating for the development of the whole person intellectually, physically, and socially
- Promoting and sponsoring programs and activities, which instill a sense of personal responsiblity toward other students, the institution, and the community in which they live
- Communicating and establishing a rapport with students to increase the student's awareness of issues, services, student rights, and responsibilities
- Encouraging social and personal accountability and responsible decision-making
Within the student community, the Student Services staff is committed to maximizing the learning value of a culturally diverse population.
The Student Services offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm. Students are encouraged to call 812-888-4301 for additional information or assistance.