Teacher License Renewal
Now that Vincennes University has four-year education programs, a practicing teacher can update his/her teaching license by taking courses at VU.
If you are interested in updating your teaching license, please apply to VU either online or call Admissions at 812-888-4313. Suggested courses for license renewal include, but are not limited to, the following:
- EDUC 251: Fundamentals of Assistive Technology
- EDUC 291: Introduction to Exceptionalities
- EDUC 312: Organization and Administration of Assistive Technology
- EDUC 340: Learning Disabilities
- EDUC 342: Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- EDUC 344: Mild Mental Disabilities
- EDUC 346: Autism Spectrum Disorders
- EDUC 352: Collaboration and Partnering: Community, Family, and Paraprofessionals
- EDUC 372: Teaching in the Inclusive Classroom
Students, please be sure to have courses pre-approved by your initial granting institution.