Congrats on being accepted!! Next Step....StartVU!
The START VU program is a one-day event, at the Vincennes Campus, that covers information regarding registering for classes, financial aid, student services, and campus life.
Attending one of these days will allow you to prepare yourself for the upcoming semester and get registered for classes with the assistance of an academic advisor. To reserve your spot, please use the StartVU reservation system. Be sure to watch your email for important StartVU messages.
COMING SOON: Jump StartVU
(Offering early registration opportunities at multiple locations)
VINCENNES UNIVERSITY is Indiana’s first college. It was founded on the principle that quality education must be affordable and accessible. The campus is situated on the banks of the Wabash River and extends to over 200 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds.
At VU, you will find a focused, quality education that has been respected since 1801. Smaller class sizes allow students to enjoy personalized instruction. State-of-the-art facilities, residential life, affordable tuition, and undeniable spirit will give you the total college experience. If you have questions, comments or concerns know that our friendly admission counselors, academic advisors, career counselors and other support personnel are always available and dedicated to your success.
DID YOU KNOW??
- VU offers over 200 degree programs? Select a major with the help of VU’s faculty and advisors. Choose from Bachelor’s Degrees (4 years), Associate Degrees (2 years), and Professional Certificates (1 year).
- At VU you get expert faculty teaching your courses.
- Students get a variety of opportunities to gain experience outside the classroom work with hands-on training.
- We have direct-admit agreements with Purdue and Ball State? Saving you tons of money on your bachelor degree.
- Illinois students pay the same tuition rate at Indiana residents.
- You can earn your college degree through online classes, face-to-face instruction, and accelerated programs.
I'm ready to apply as a part-time (non-degree-seeking) student
*A part-time student is defined as taking 11 credit hours or less.
Write, Call, E-mail, or Chat with us!
Office of Admissions
1002 North First Street
Vincennes, IN 47591
Toll Free: 800.742.9198