College of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics
A Welcome Message from the Dean of the College of SEM:
Hi there! This is your starting point for information about Vincennes University’s College of Science, Engineering, & Mathematics. If you are interested in hands-on learning, small classes, and excellent instruction, then you have found the right place!
VU has exactly what you need for the first 2 years of your college career. Want to be a Doctor? Engineer? Pharmacist? Zoologist? Soil Scientist? Run your own landscape company? We got it! Do you like going outdoors, studying the ocean, old growth forests, or bats? We got it! Credits that transfer? We got it! Least expensive residential university in Indiana? We got it!
We also have Bachelor Degrees in Secondary Math & Science Education, in case you want to follow in the footsteps of your favorite teachers. We offer free tutoring for all subjects and have a lot of clubs that you can be active in, including our “Women of STEM Learning Community”. I hope you’ll apply and visit our campus. Come see the brand new, $25 million Updike Hall Center for Science, Engineering & Mathematics. I think you’ll be impressed.
Check out the different program web pages, videos, and pictures. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 812-888-4373. I would love to meet you!
Interim Dean, College of Science, Engineering & Mathematics
"VU was great for me because of the quality of the instruction, the small class sizes and the nurturing environment." - Eric R. Taylor, VU Alumnus
Upcoming Events with the VU College of Science, Engineering, and Mathematics:
- March 23 – STEM Lunch & Learn with Alumni Tiffany Trustee: 11:30 at 2nd floor of Jefferson Union of VU Campus
- April 12 – College Fair at Jeffersonville
- April 13 – Explore VU Science & Health Science
- April 27 – Science Friday
- May 7, 9 – 11 – Biology & Chemistry High School Lab Days
- May 18-19 – Girl Scout STEM camp
- June 11-12 – Biology & Chemistry Teachers workshop
- June 13-14 – VU College Science, Engineering, & Mathematics will host: GENI middle school Earth Science Teachers workshop
Lori Osmon, Secretary
Phone | 812-888-5131
Email | LOsmon@vinu.edu