Vincennes University has acquired multiple townhomes and duplexes that can be rented by second-year VU students. (Yes, you must be a second-year student.) These properties come with multiple benefits to students:
- Experience off campus living with your friends as roommates and properties may be co-ed which also means there are no visitation rules or curfews.
- No meal plan required, which means we can offer properties at a lower price (meal plans can still be purchased though if you want one!).
- Financial aid can be applied to these properties.
- The properties are VU maintained and there is a 24 hour on-site property manager to fix any issues that arise.
- Trash service, water service, and electric are provided as well as maintenance when needed.
- Campus police patrols area to ensure safety to students.
- Contract differences allow you to move in and out at your pace; contracts run from August 1 to May 31.
- Your current housing deposit can be transferred over to cover the deposit for a property.
- Close enough to campus to walk to class.
- The only Vincennes University owned and operated properties.
We have properties from 3 bedrooms up to 7 allowing for any kind of living you may want. The cost for VU rentals is done by semester and remember financial aid can be used to help pay for the properties. Contact the Housing Office for information about price, residency requirements and availability. While this cost does include trash service, water service, and electric, it does not include your internet, cable, or phone. Remember you have until August 1 to cancel your current housing contracts with no penalties or charges.
VU apartments include kitchen with refrigerator and a washer and dryer.
If you are interested in any of the properties or you have any questions you may email VU housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 812-888-4225.