DANTES Info - Assessment Center
DANTES tests are offered at the Assessment Center at the Vincennes main campus, by appointment only. You must call and arrange a test time and date in advance. DANTES tests are computer based tests and are not timed. Scoring is done at the Chauncey Group in New Jersey and takes 4 to 6 weeks.
The Center does not advise which test an examinee should take, rather, it is the responsibility of the examinee to determine from their receiving college which exam will grant appropriate credit.
Call the Assessment Center at 812-888-5404 to register for your DANTES test. DANTES testing is done by appointment only, Monday through Friday.
The test fee $80.00 per test, payable to DANTES. A major credit card is the preferred method of payment. A cashiers check or money order is also acceptable. Please note that DANTES does not accept personal checks.
There is an administration fee of $15.00 per test, payable by cash or money order only. We cannot accept personal checks for the administration fee.
A government issued photo identification is required, such as a driver's license, State ID, passport, or military ID. A second piece of identification is also required in order to test.
DANTES tests available:
- # 424 Fundamentals of College Algebra
- # 450 Principles of Statistics
- # 461 Art of the Western World
- # 465 Western Europe since 1945
- # 469 Introduction to the Modern Middle East
- # 470 Human/Cultural Geography
- # 471 Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union
- # 473 A History of Vietnam War
- # 474 Ethics in America
- # 483 The Civil War & Reconstruction
- # 489 Foundations of Education
- # 490 Lifespan Developmental Psychology
- # 494 General Anthropology
- # 495 Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- # 496 Introduction to World Religions
- # 497 Introduction to Law Enforcement
- # 498 Criminal Justice
- # 500 Astronomy
- # 508 Here's to Your Health
- # 511 Environment & Humanity, Race to save the Planet
- # 512 Principles of Physical Science I
- # 519 Physical Geology
- # 562 Fundamentals of Counseling
- # 524 Principles of Finance
- # 525 Principles of Financial Accounting
- # 530 Human Resource Management
- # 531 Organizational Behavior
- # 532 Principles of Supervision
- # 534 Business Law II
- # 536 Introduction to Computing
- # 543 Introduction to Business
- # 548 Money & Banking
- # 550 Personal Finance
- # 551 Management Information Systems
- # 812 Business Math
- # 815 Principles of Public Speaking
- # 820 Technical Writing