Welcome - Multicultural Student Affairs
Cortney Cross, Director
Vigo Hall Room 184C
Mon – Fri 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
VU offers a variety of Multicultural Organizations.
- Black Student Association (BSA)
- Black Males Initiative (BMI)
- Essence of Worship Gospel Choir (EOW)
- Latino Students Organization (LSA)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Today’s Black Women (TBW)
- VU Pride (LGBT)
- Asian Student Alliance (ASA)
Multicultural Affairs provides services and support that aids in the retention and holistic development of minority students. Through purposeful partnerships, we offer multicultural awareness programs that foster inclusive learning environments for the campus community.
The vision of Multicultural Affairs is to develop students who are culturally aware and accepting of others who may be different from themselves, while fostering a climate that recognizes the value multicultural diversity brings to the total educational experience.