Aviation Maintenance Technology for High School Seniors
This program allows high school seniors the opportunity to earn up to 6 high school credits and 16 college credits while attending their final year of high school. These credits will apply toward an Airframe and Powerplant certification and the or A.S. Degree.
To be admitted to the Aviation Maintenance Technology High School Program, students must have strong reading, writing, and math skills, and written permission from their high school guidance counselor. Call 317-381-6000 to register or contact your local career center.
- Vincennes University - Vincennes Campus
- Vincennes Employee/Student Login: My VU
- Financial Aid Information
- Indiana Secondary Market - ISM Education Loans provides students and families a variety of information and solutions for paying for higher education with the least debt possible.
- Purdue University - VU has an articulation agreement with Purdue, meaning your VU credits transfer to Purdue to earn your four year degree.
- Job Corps - Job Corps is a no-cost education and career technical training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps young people ages 16 through 24 improve the quality of their lives through career technical and academic training
High School Information
- Area 30 Career Center - Greencastle, IN
- Area 31 Career Center - Wayne Township, Indianapolis
- Blue River Career Center - Shelbyville, IN
- Central Nine Career Center - Greenwood, IN
- Hoosier Hills Career Center - Bloomington, IN
- IMSTEA - Indiana Mathematics, Science and Technology Education Alliance
- J Everett Light Career Center - Washington Township, Indianapolis
- McKenzie Career Center - Lawrence Township, Indianapolis
- Muncie Area Career Center - Muncie, IN
- Walker Career Center - Warren Township, Indianapolis