We offer a variety of services to help all Vincennes University students entering their career path. Whether you need help discovering a great career just for you or help preparing for an interview, we are here to help.
- Searching for an internship, full-time career, or part-time job? Visit to find opportunities online or attend one of our Events to network with potential employers.
- Need help fine-tuning your resume to market yourself? Contact The Center for an appointment at 812.888.4280.
- Are you ready for an interview? Consider setting up a mock interview to ensure you can effectively "sell yourself."
- Practice interviews online!
- Undecided about which major/career is right for you? We have tools and guidance to help. Begin here.
Workshops related to career planning including an overview of the services offered through the office may be arranged. Faculty interested in scheduling a workshop should contact The Center for Career and Employer Relations.
We work with students invidually to find potential internship matches based on the student's needs and expriences. Employers looking for interns are encouraged to post their opportunities on . Students interested in gaining valuable experience related to their major as well as excellent networks for future reference should consider internships.