Generations contracts with a combination of licensed home care agencies, home modification and individual providers of service in the six county service area (Daviess, Greene, Knox, Martin, Dubois and Pike Counties). The services available to clients and their families include respite care, adult day services, homemaker, home health aide, attendant care, skilled nursing, therapies, home delivered meals, assistive technology, minor home modification, rehabilitation, emergency response systems, transportation and home health supplies. The availability of a variety of home care agencies provides our clients the flexibility needed to ensure they are able to select the provider that will best suit their individual needs. Case managers and Options Counselors work with each of our clients on an individual basis throughout the provider selection process.
All agencies interested in providing services for Generations and our clients must be certified through the Medicaid Waiver program. The Medicaid Waiver program is administered through the Indiana Division on Aging and differs from traditional Medicaid certification.
VENDOR SATISFACTION SURVEY
If you are a Generations' vendor, please take a few moments to complete our Vendor Satisfaction Survey. Your feedback is very important to us!
Click HERE to complete the survey.
Thank you for the service and committment that you provide to our clients!
HOW TO BECOME A CERTIFIED CHOICE PROVIDER
ADULT DAY SERVICES (ADS)
The process for applying to be an Adult Day Service provider is a process in and of itself. The application document below will walk you through the ADS application process and the ADS Survey Tool will provide you with the information that will be required for annual compliance reviews that will be administered by Generations.
HOW TO BECOME A CERTIFIED HCBS WAIVER PROVIDER
- If you are applying to be an Assisted Living provider or an Adult Day Services provider, you will also need to have an onsite survey conducted by the Division of Aging.
- Adult Day Services Certification Tool
- Assisted Living Services Certification Tool
- If you are applying to be an Assisted Living provider, you must complete a Disclosure for Housing with Services Establishments form, downloadable here.
- Upon completion of the application process through the Division of Aging, you will be notified by mail that your certification has been approved or denied. Information regarding the appeal process will also be included, in the event your application is denied.
- If approved, you will then be directed to download your Indiana Health Coverage Programs Waiver Billing Provider Application and Profile Maintenance packet through HP. (See HCBS waiver manual, Section 1. Helpful hints are also included). You will be notified by letter when the process is complete and your waiver billing number is assigned.
- NOTE: YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO HP WITHIN 90 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF YOUR WAIVER PROVIDER CERTIFICATION FROM THE DIVISION OF AGING
- You may begin providing services when you receive you HP billing number, are activated in the waiver provider database and receive your Notice of Action.